Welcome to the Franklin Wireless router login password page – here you will find a list of Franklin Wireless router models, login IP address, Some relevant links will lead you to the relevant pages for the default username and password. Once you locate the correct Franklin Wireless username and password, you should be able to enter the admin panel of your Franklin Wireless router.
How to Hard Reset Instructions for Franklin Wireless Router?
If your Franklin Wireless router is not working as it should, dropping connections or not being responsive, you should first do a reset of the router to see if the problems persist.
Other scenarios where you might want to reset your router is if you’ve forgotten the password or misconfigured it and can’t get access anymore. You can reset your Franklin Wireless in the following way.
Through the web-interface
- Open your browser and navigate to the default gateway IP (check default settings below).
- Sign in to the web interface with the username and password you have selected, or try the default username and password (check default settings below).
- Under the advanced settings menu, select administration.
- Find the link “Restore/Save/Upload Setting”.
- Besides Factory default click on Restore.
- If prompted, click ok.
With the reset button on the router
- Locate the reset button on the backside of your Franklin Wireless model.
- With a sharp object, e.g. a paperclip or pencil, press and hold the reset button for at least 5s or until the power led starts flashing.
How to login to the Franklin Wireless router?
To login to the Franklin Wireless router system and change the settings, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are connected to the router’s network, either by Wi-Fi or ethernet cable.
- Open your browser and visit the Franklin Wireless router login IP address.
- You should be prompted with a login dialogue.
- Enter the username and password.
- You will now be logged in. If you haven’t yet changed the default password, we recommend that you change it the first thing you do after logging in.
If these instructions don’t work for your router, you can always try a factory reset to get the default, or try some other common Franklin Wireless credentials, as they can usually be shared across models/variants.